Friday 15 May 2015

Almost 3 WEEKS

Hai assalammualikum to our readers...

     today im trying to write my blogg in English language...so im very sorry if my grammar is broken hahhhahaha....well im getting to inter UNIVERSITY..so this time i want to practise my english....please help me if have any mistake...krik2 hahahha...(MANY MISTAKES LAHH!!)

ok topic today is about (ALMOST 3 WEEKS)...3 weeks what? 3 weeks to inter university...harhh my preparation is very busy many things should i do and buy...shirt,pants..anything bla bla...other than that..i have one feeling ...my feeling is scared....scared to start new life at U...hurm never life at (asrama)...never seperate with family....how i want survive ...so scare la...have a scare lecturer,scared with new friends,new life,new environment,new exam,many assingments hurmmm,,,,cry cry cry

at home i sleep in 11 pm oclock...and wake up 9 am oclock..when at u sleep almost 2 am and wake up at 5 am...how how..i can,t get enough sleep..how to focus in class..hrm after that washing a cloth with hand without washing machine..k i know i never life hard...my i have to (berdikari) in english i forget la krik222.....share room with other friends if i get the dirty woman ohh my....i can't life hahhaha

my love readers please pray for me...i hope i have a nice lecturer nice friends and nice result CGPA 3.0 above every semester AMINNN...


No comments :